|The words of wisdom listed below are my original words based on my experience. I hope these words of wisdom will give you hope and courage.
* There is no hardship in your life as long as you have a goal.
* Change your destiny with your strong will
* There is always a way to overcome your difficulties.
* If you want to repay indebtedness to your master, contribute to society.
* Money is just paper, replace the money with your experience.
* Meeting someone is far more precious than farewelling them.
* Discrimination will lead to self-destruction.
* Know how others understand you, not how you communicate to others.
* You are a true global person if you are a true Japanese
(or your nationality).
* You can change your life in the middle of the course.
* Be prepared, so you will be rest assured.
* If prepared, less danger.
* Prepared to die if you are to make a big challenge.
* Move forward if you are at a loss.
* Short temper and selfishness are the source of failure.
* The more efforts you make, the more laughter you will make.
* Animals are filial piety to humans.